Wednesday, September 22, 2004

They Say It's My Birthday!


Happy Birthday to Meee! Posted by Hello

Happy Birthday to Meee.
Happy Birthday to Meeeeee!
Happy Birthday dear Sarah, Happy Birthday to Mee!

Heck, you only turn 30 one time, so I should have some fun, right? So I am starting to celebrate early. I declare this the beginning to Sarah's Birthday celebration!

Facts about Sept. 23:

Bruce Springsteen was born in 1949.
Sigmund Frued died in 1939.
The Jetsons first aired in 1962 (ABC's first color series).
And in Saudi Arabia it is Unification Day.

So everyone enjoy the day, I know I will. Even though I have been griping about this day, I know I am still happy. Being 30 is just another stepping stone in life and I am determined to enjoy it. Heck being 20 wasn't that great!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ray Charles was born on this date in 1930.
Pat

tommyduncn said...

Happy Birthday!!