My sister sent this to me and I thought it was funny and true. We are hoping the next decorating of the house will be at Christmas..
10 REASONS HURRICANE SEASON IN FLORIDA IS LIKE CHRISTMAS
10. Decorating the house (boarding up windows)
9. Dragging out boxes that haven't been used since last season (camping gear, flashlights)
8. Last minute shopping in crowded stores
7. Regular TV shows pre-empted for "specials"
6. Family coming to stay with you
5. Family and friends from out-of-state calling
4. Buying food you don't normally buy ... and in large quantities
3. Days off from work
And the number one reason Hurricane Season is like Christmas ...1. At some point you know you're going to have a tree in your house!