Sunday, September 12, 2004

I'm Frickin' Exhausted!

I am so tired.

Ivan has made me exhausted. Watching the news and waiting, and more waiting. When will it turn north? Where will it do that? When will it take the northeast turn they keep talking about? When, when when when!!!!!


Whew.

Just the waiting is exhausting. I know we can't leave our guard down until that sucker is gone. It would be foolish to do so. We were at Home Depot and people were returning their wood. Why? Has the storm gone away. No. And it still has 150 mph winds. I would wait 5 days and return it next weekend if you didn't use it. I don't want Hubby to return ours. I want to have these supplies ready for the next one. And there will be a next one. Hopefully not till at least next year.

Cause I'm so damn tired.


No comments: