Thursday, April 01, 2004

A Yummy Review

I had the chance to eat an inside-out Reeses Peanut Butter cup today. That means that instead of chocolate on the outside with the yummy filling of peanut butter on the inside it is the opposite. Now as I always say, nothing with both chocolate AND peanut butter can be inherently bad. It's just not possible. Those two flavors were created to be together.
Now with that said...I have to say I was a little disappointed. See the problem is that the sweetened peanut butter is just that sweet and it overpowers the creamy chocolate inside. The regular way just is perfect the way it is. You are able to experience both equally. I do give it to them for trying to experiment with their product, but next time I will be go for the original. And I hear they have made a king Sized cup..now I am all for that one.

No comments: