Friday, January 02, 2004

Howdy from Georgia South...

Hey guys! I am up in Jacksonville visiting my sisters and bro-in-law and one-day-to-be-bro-in-law. We had a nice quiet New Years Eve. Oh yeah...Happy New Years to all!

Yesterday my little sisters car died (we just found out the terminal diagnostics today) when we were on our way on an errand. So it was waiting for AAA and taking the car to the dealership (this dealer doesn't have an open lot so we couldn't drop it off, we had to leave it on the side of the road in front of the gate...Spent last night watching 2 movies...8 Crazy Nights (ok, I am still not sure if I liked it...not exactly a nice movie at times) and Bad Boys...funny. Then it was playing the 20th edition of Trivial Pursuit with Laura, Karen, hubby and Greg (bro-in-law) Guys against the Gals. In the end it was Laura, Me against Greg...Greg won! Too smart for me...

Today it was lazin' around...and then to the mall. Lots of fun. We are getting ready to have some yummy dinner. I have a BIIGG glass of red wine sitting in front of me waiting to be drank... mmmm! So tomorrow we get to go car shopping with sister. And some more partying... :-)

Vacation rocks!!

Oh, I finished Starting Over by Robin Pilcher. It was a good book. His mother, Rosamund Pilcher, is one of my favorite authors (Shell Seekers and September). I am not sure what I will be reading next...have to see what it sitting around.

Happy New Years!

No comments: