Monday, June 14, 2004

Post of the Day

This is another of my favorite posts from the past year.

Friday March 5, 2004
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!
Omorosa got fired last night on the Apprentice. Yeah! Finally the manipulative, nasty bitch got the can. And apparently she is thinking about suing Trump because she was subjected to unsafe conditions when the tiny piece of plaster fell on her head and gave her a "concussion." And I loved her little piece at the end in the cab where she trying to teach to the nation. But man she must have low self esteem..."I know that I am a good person..." Ha! Bye bye babe...

On a nicer note, I wanna welcome back Skippy to work, we are glad he is feeling better. Work is just not as fun without him.



I liked it because it reminded me of watching The Apprentice this Spring and chatting about it with friend Cherie at work. I also liked it because someone had the gumption to accuse me of being a racist just because I said I disliked Omorosa. I disliked Katrina too, and thought that she was mean and manipulative too. Bad joke if it were one.

And it still stinks when Skippy's out from work, cause it isn't as much fun. Even more so since there are fewer fun people left.

No comments: