Monday, March 15, 2004

I fell pretty..oh so pretty!

I was packing again yesterday afternoon. I emptied out the curio cabinet, it was a big job because I have lots of expensive breakables in there and you have to be very careful in the packing. I'm such a freak in fact that I have kept all the boxes these items orig. came in and that packing.

I also keep my sparkly wedding tiara in there. So I took it out and didn't know what to do with it so I wore it while packing. It really made the ordeal more fun. Something about wearing a tiara makes you smile. Maybe I'll wear it more often. Maybe while watching TV, or reading a book, dancing around the new house. Nothing that would make it dirty because I know sister Karen has her eye on it to wear it in her wedding. Tiara wearing is highly underrated!

No comments: