Friday, March 26, 2004

The Apprentice

Katrina, You're fired!

Unfortunately we missed the first 10 minutes of the show so we didn't see whose idea it was that brought down Katrina, Amy and Nick. But from the rest of the show that I did see, I saw that the other team went after the high rollers, the ones who they knew would be spending the big bucks. And that was a great idea.

Now, I have never been a Katrina fan. I know she is smart, but I didn't think she was anything special. She didn't really shine. And what through me about her was the task in real estate, which she is supposedly a star in and she bombed. If she couldn't get the task with her specialty right, what makes me think she is great in other areas?

I think the three man team is really strong. Bill, is quietly making strides and may be the one to beat. I believe Kwame is nice, but I think he has been riding the coat tales of successful teams and has been lucky. I think he might be next, except his team is so strong.

I do like Amy and I hope she will be a finalist, among the women I think she is one of the smartest and business savvy. But I don't know if her alignment and now dissing of Nick in front of the Donald will be her downfall.

I love that show! I will be sad when it ends.

No comments: