Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Happy Late Wednesday

I was really busy at work today. Too much to do and not enough time. And then it was home to do some more moving. Thanks for friend Aaron and his purdy new truck we were able to move LOTS of stuff. We only have a few things left, mainly garbage to throw out and a little cleaning. I can't wait till this part is over.

I have to say that I enjoy living in a home. It is so different. I am still getting used to all the space, although the more we bring over the more it fills. But I know a lot of that is just stuff isn't where it should be, closets, out of oversized boxes, etc.

Well, I gotta run. I'm sure there'll be more to chat about soon.

And my thoughts and prayers go out to the men and women who were brutally killed and paraded through and Iraqi town today. No one deserves to be treated in death that way.

No comments: