Tuesday, February 24, 2004

It's Raining, It's Pouring, Sarah is Exhausted!

Whew! The past 2 days have been hectic. Work has been non-stop.

Little Sis #2 was in town over the weekend with her significant other. We had a great time seeing them. We can't wait until they are able to move closer as we miss them a lot.

I'm looking out the window by me desk at work and it is pouring rain. It has about 30 minutes to stop so I can get to my car without being soaked.

The search for a home continues. We live in an area that the housing market is HOT. And finding a home you want to move into and being able to secure a contract is not easy. But I'm not gonna rush into something I'm gonna regret...say a little prayer for us that we find something. :-)

Well, back to work. More to do..and not a lot of time.

No comments: