Friday, November 09, 2007

Look Ma, No Wires!


So the Husband and I finally came into the 21st century this week. We now have wireless at home. Sp far I like it. I can sit here and surf the net and be sitting on the couch. And for work purposes I do not have to be chained to office. Although, in a sense, it makes it easier to become chained to the job because I can just open the laptop up and work whenever. So maybe that part isn't the best.

In other news, a belated Happy Birthday to my Dad. On Wednesday we celebrated the big day with him. Had lots of fun. So Happy Birthday Dad!

And Fall officially came to the Tampa Bay area. In fact it was about 50 in the morning yesterday. Cool enough that I should have not worn open-toed shoes to work. My toes out in the open were COLD!

Well - Happy Friday everyone!! And Laura, sorry I haven't been "saysing" enough for you. It's just when you sit in front of a computer all day, most days the last thing I want to do it type again. But now with the laptop and wireless..who knows??

No comments: