Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Movie of Note

Last night we watched A Mighty Heart. It's the story of Daniel Pearl, the Wall Street Journal reporter who was murdered in Pakistan by terrorists I didn't know what to expect from it and I'm not a really big Angelina Jolie fan. But I have to say this movie was excellent and Jolie was great. I know, I can't believe I just typed that either. I just cannot imagine the pain Marianne Pearl went through and how she soldiered through the investigation and losing her husband eventually.

Plus, it reminds everyone the danger journalists around the world have and continue to face as there are many countries around the world that do not protect the rights, let alone the lives of journalists.

Anyways, what I am trying to say is go see this movie.

No comments: