Thursday, November 29, 2007

Presidential Politicing

Due to work, I was able to attend the Republican Presidential debate in St. Petersburg last night. I have to say it was a good time. It was fun just to people watch. From the national media, including the very svelte Anderson Cooper to tough-guy Chuck Norris (who has freakishly white teeth and is surprising short)to senators and representatives and the "executives" from UTube. But there were just lots of white middle-aged and older wealthy people. There was definitely lack of diversity.

One cool item, the back of my husbands and my head were on CNN. Kinda cool.

What I came away with was the knowledge that I know who I really really dislike and would never in a million years vote for. Namely Ron Paul and Mitt Romney. Yuck times 10. And I felt bad because I wanted to like John McCain. But the poor man just looked beat down, tired - heck I thought his coloring was a little on the gray side.

Anyhow, it was an interesting to watch. Interesting indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh. I won't tell you who I plan to vote for, then. But I'll give you a hint:

She wasn't in town last night. :B

~Patti