Friday, November 16, 2007

Ooo! It's Chilly Outside!

So Winter came to the Tampa Bay area yesterday. It was may 65 today and tomorrow morning it is supposed to be in the lower 40s. Brr!

I love it!! It's an entirely new wardrobe. Jeans without sweating, a sweater, pajamas, slippers and maybe even a jacket in the morning.

I know there are many people up north who would laugh at me. That mid-60's is not cool enough for a sweater, let alone a jacket. But to those of us who have lived in Florida for a long time, this is cool. We Floridians will gladly pull out those heavier clothes, I'm sure tonight there will be people with hats, scarves and mittens outside. But hey, if we didn't do it now, when would we do it?

I know in a short time it will be warm again, but I'll take this while I can. Besides, all those Northerns laughing at me now, who is laughing in January when you are freezing and wishing the sun would just come out? Um, could it be me? :-)

No comments: