Saturday, November 17, 2007

So Much Stuff..Where to Start

I have decided we have too much crap in this house. I am sure that at the time when we acquired a lot of it, it was really cool. But now, so much of it is shoved into closets where I can hardly find anything. And I am really beginning to understand I don't need lots of it.

So I am looking to go through it and decide what stays and goes. But it MUST happen. I am starting to understand I feel more restful when my surroundings aren't such a mess.

It's funny because I never thought I'd believe that. Messes used to never bother me. Maybe I am starting to finally understand it's not stuff that makes you happy. So I need to go through my stuff and keep only the stuff that I really love, the rest can find a new home where someone will love it.

No comments: