Thursday, October 07, 2004

A Touch of Fall in Florida

It wasn't 80 degrees when I walked outside to get into my car. Woohoo it's Fall in Florida! I mean it'll still be 86 today at least, but the humidity is a little lower and a nice breeze has come in. I'm so excited. I even put out my Halloween decorations earlier this week. Being I've never had a house to PUT stuff outside, I don't have any of that stuff, but after the holiday I will be looking for stuff on deep discount.

And a pumpkin shock happened to me last night. While shopping at Publix I came across some lovely pumpkins and other gourds. The pumpkins I saw were $7. The same ones at the Amish market? $1. Man, what markup! I should have brought some home. I could have held one or two in my lap on the airplane. I am sure they wouldn't have minded.

No comments: