Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Shoe Shopping - What a Pain!


Toe Cleavage Posted by Hello

I know I need to get some new work shoes. Mine are looking pretty sad. I am one of those people who don't buy them too often wear them until they start to fall apart. I'm not like some women who have many pairs of shoes. I have a black pair, a brown pair, athletic shoes, flop flops and one pair of canvas shoes, that's about all. I know some men I know have more shoes than I do.

So I go out looking for something new and I didn't have much luck. Either the shoes were all low cut for maximum toe cleavage, big and clunky or a 3 1/2-inch heel or higher. I don't know why there are so many shoes cut so low. On most people they aren't cute. Anyone without perfectly skinny feel, it makes your feel look pretty pudgy. And the clunky ones were cute a few years back. And why would I even want to wear something with a tall heel? I do like my feet NOT to hurt. So I guess I will be out looking at other places for some new shoes. Wish me luck!

No comments: