Wednesday, October 06, 2004

He didn't get no respect

Comedian Rodney Dangerfield died last night after complications from a stroke and heart sugury. The guy was funny. He didn't have to be crude, just had lots of silly jokes, he was just funny. Here's some of his jokes:

"I tell ya I get no respect from anyone. I bought a cemetery plot. The guy said, 'There goes the neighborhood!"

"When we got married, the first thing my wife did was put everything under both names -- hers and her mother's."

"With my wife, I don't get no respect. The other night there was a knock on the front door. My wife told me to hide in the closet."

and finally..

"When I started in show business, I played one club that was so far out, my act was reviewed in Field and Stream."

Thanks for the laughs.

No comments: