Monday, December 01, 2003

I'm Baack

Got it at 4:30 a.m. last night from Jacksonville. We were visiting my sisters and their significant others and went to the Bucs-Jaguars game, which very unfortunately we lost. It was fun though. It was the 10th anniversary for the Jax team so there were cool fireworks and such. But, it was cold in the 30's by the time we left and we still lost. I believe the penalties cost them the game again. Them hubby and I hit the road and were "Crusin' together for the next 4 hours." I guess you could tell it was cold because the coffee machine was empty at both rest stops we stopped at. And we really needed the extra caffine, but we made due with sharing an over-sized Snickers and caffinated Diet Pepsi. I got to sleep in, but Hubby didn't, I'm sure he will be exhausted once his espresso runs low.
Well, lots to do, so type more later.

No comments: