Friday, August 29, 2003

Let's Pause 4 a Moment So I can Vent!

I was listening to the radio on the way into work today. I almost couldn't believe what I was listening to. (Note I said almost.) This jackass named Billy Graham (no, not the preacher guy) was spouting off about the gay agenda in this country and that they are trying to take over and brainwash your kids into being gay.
This all sprouted from a staged kiss between Madonna and Britney Spears on the MTV Music Video Awards show last night by the way.
A women even called up to say she no longer has a television at home because she is afraid TV will turn her daughters gay.
And the proof of this all according to Graham is Bravo's Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Boy Meet's Boy and the recent Supreme Court ruling. That the liberal media is trying to turn EVERYONE gay.
So now, people are just turning gay by watching a show with gay people? Am I going to turn stupid if I listen to people like Graham who are getting their close-minded, uneducated, ultra-conservative agenda on the airwaves? No, just get mad that there are so many people like him in this country.

Sorry for the diatribe. I just needed to vent.

No comments: