Thursday, July 31, 2003

Tales of Woe..

I was talking to a friend of mine who atteneded summer classes this summer at Hillsborough Community College so he could get some basic classes out of the way before returning to the University of Florida in the Fall.
His English prof. was the Prof. from hell.
Get this, the guy assigns stuff, and then gives papers back, with no grades and no explanations. Assignes the same amount of work for a summer class as a full session which included assigning more reading in a few weeks (assigned towards the end of the class) than most people get in a full session. And to top it all off, today, when turning in his assignments my friend was told he was going to be failed if he didn't change the words "Preliminary/Final Draft" on some assignments he tried to turn in rather than "Preliminar/Final Drafts" and when he changed that, he tried to hand in the final assignments AGAIN! and the Prof. said "I'm Offended!" and it was because my friend had failed to put "Professor" in from the the guys last name where it asked for the teacher. He was going to be failed for that too.
What an arrogant piece of work if I do say so myself.

No comments: