Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Hasta La Vista, Baby!

Last night was Terminator Night at my house. Since I am one of the few people who had seen neither Arnold movies and hubby received them recently as a gift, we watched both The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgement Day. This of course is in preparation for Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines that hubby is excited about seeing soon in the theater.
I didn't think they were that bad. Lots of action, and a plot that wasn't too hard to figure out (in some cases too easy, I figured out who John's father was pretty fast.)
But I am bewildered at how there could be a third movie. The future seemed to be altered, everything seemed to be fine. I think it's truely a ploy to re-capture the money-making abilitity of T2 from the early 90's. But I'll suspend my disbelief and go into the movie ready to take on the machines, or at least I will try.

No comments: