Sunday, May 30, 2004

Paranoia can lead to a clean house...

Tomorrow we are hosting our official first shin-dig. My father-in-law's birthday was last week and we weren't able to all get together before this so we thought Memorial Day would be perfect.

So the in-laws are coming. Mom was here one time before early on when it was OK to be such a mess. Now, 2 1/2 months later, there's still boxes and few pictures on the walls and a dirty house to boot. I know we have an excuse, 7 day work week. But yet in the back of my mind I hear...Sarah, they see a gross house what will they think of the woman their son married? (Hopefully that she's tired and her hubby could clean too) but I didn't hear that. I hear must clean the bathroom, sweep the floors and clean the bar. And do the laundry cause you're running low on the clothes....So I did. The house is cleaner. Still boxes, but they are more generally hidden.

Now in the back of my head...no matter what we (hubby and I) cook, the food'll never be as good as mom's...

I am soooo paranoid!


On a good note, I got to see friends Denise and Mark's new 8 week-old daughter Amy for the first time. I was driving by her parents home on the way home from visiting my parents and saw they car...had to drop in. What a doll. Gonna go visit later this week, hope to have some photos. Congrats again you two!

And another great note! Friends Dawn and hubby Jarred are now expecting in January. Congrats you two. We are very happy for you!

No comments: