Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Hilarious Read

Finished Seven Up by Janet Evanovich this weekend. What a fun read!

I guess it is in the series of character Stephanie Plum. Stephanie is a bounty hunter. She became one when she graduated from college because she couldn't find another job during an economic downturn. She kept the job because she liked it, and I think because it drives her mother nuts.

This one she is looking for Eddie DeCooche, an old guy on the run because he missed his bond hearing. Stephanie can't do anything right when it comes to this guy. There's plenty of funny situations that come out her trying to bring him in. There's lots of mob humor. Stephenie's Grandmother Mazure is one of the highlights. This spunky lady says just about anything, including how she should get a Harley because when she was riding on one she was awakened down there and she liked it. Lots of twists and turns and a nice surprise, I didn't know what the outcome would be half way through, which really ticks me off!

Next up? Dunno. My mom is finishing the last Left Behind Book Glorious Appearing and I'll prob. get my hands on that one soon. Will keep you up to date.

No comments: