Monday, October 06, 2003

Wonderful Weekend

Had a great weekend. Fri. night I spent the evening with the hubby. We had a nice dinner, watched a little TV and then went for a great drive. We drove down to Pass-a-Grille Beach, and walked on the beach. The we drove all the way back up the beach through Clearwater Beach with the windows wide open listening to the first 2 Cranberries CDs.

Saturday I worked of course and then we hung out and had dinner with some good friends. Then it was home to watch the end of the very exciting USF Bulls vs. Louisville football game.

Sunday went to church, there was the blessing of the animals because it was the feast of St. Francis of Assisi, he was known to care for animals and thus is the Patron Saint of Animals and the Environment. At the blessing there were four llamas. Yes, I typed that, llamas. To go along with the usual dogs, cats and birds. Then went with my dad to Home Depot (a favorite place of his) and got the materials to strip the paint off the piano bench. I am starting small first. This is my first paint stripping try. Then had a yummy dinner with my parents, which before Mom kicked my butt and Dads butt as usual in a game of Scrabble, one day I will win!
Still reading Kitchen Confidential. It is interesting. The guy is a hoot. About 1/2 the book to go.

No comments: