Monday, October 27, 2003

Good Read

Dad excorcised the demons out of the power supply (replaced the fried thing) and my computer is good as new. Yeah!

Finished The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks last night. I enjoyed it. It was typical Sparks, romance, mushiness but this time with a twist of a mystery. It was pretty exciting at times. I enjoy his descriptiveness. And I enjoyed the main character's relationship with her great danek, he had great personality. I am not sure what I reading next. I have lots of stuff to read, not sure what I will pick up. Who knows what'll be next. I did add a new CD that I have been into all weekend. It's a compilation disk by friend and co-worker Dave Simanoff titled Skiptember/Skiptober. It chronicles the past 2 months of his life. If you want a copy...you gotta ask him..:-) It's pretty darn good though. Just in case he happens to be reading this, I'm not to sure since he doesn't comment much anymore.. :-( Still going through Daily Dave withdrawl!

No comments: