Monday, October 27, 2003

It's Monday Again?

Wow. Weekends sure do go fast don't they? It's Friday afternoon and you have the windows down in your car and your listening to some great music and you are excited about starting the weekend. Then, it's Saturday night and then Sunday night. And here it is Monday morning the next thing you know. It just amazes me sometimes.

Ever had your computer smoke? Ok folks, this is the second time my computer has. I took it over to my dad because it seemed to be having electrical problems (I don't even mess with anything electrical and since it's his specialialty...) he plugs it in and zzzz! sparks fly and there's black smoke pouring out of the back. The power supply conked out. I am just happy the computer is ok. Oh yeah, and that my dad didn't lose his eyebrows! I am beginning to wonder if my computer may need to have its demons excorcised. :-)

No comments: