Wednesday, October 01, 2003

The Chisellers Was Great

Finished reading the The Chisellers by Brendan O'Carroll. Another fun read. Agnes Brownes 7 kids are growing up and making good, for the most part and Agnes finds love. One more of the series to go, The Granny. I will be getting that one from my mom shortly.

In the meantime I am reading Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain. He has the show on the Food Network where he travels around the world to out of the way places and eats sometimes cool and sometimes gross things.
The book is a look into the food industries culture. My sister, who is if you don't know, is a chef at a 5-diamond resort in North Florida and lent me the book. I like his conversational style so far and he is brash. I know I am going to find out somethings about the industry that I may not want to know, but I'm forging ahead with it.

No comments: