Thursday, November 25, 2004

So Many Blessings..


Happy Thanksgiving! Posted by Hello

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. I am blessed in my life in so many ways and I have many things to be thankful for...here's some of them.

1. A great husband.
2. A great family.
3. I have a nice place to live and food on my plate (and today too much probably.)
4. Many awesome friends.
5. I have a job and many good friends I met because of it.
6. I am healthy.
and today a new one I didn't have yesterday...
7. A new brother.

A big congratulations to my sister Karen and her NEW fiance Joe. He popped the question last night and of course she said YES. We very excited for them and are looking forward to a visit from them at Christmas time.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

1 comment:

Dave said...

MAZEL TOV!