Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Helllooo!!!

Man I am so behind in the blogging department! I see things and think, man that would be great on my blog! And then I just don't get to it. I know, I am so lazy.

I also have been participating in the National Writers Month whose motto is quantity and not quality. You sign up and try to write 50,000 words in 1 month. I don't think I am going to make it. But what is good is that it gets you in the habit of writing. My untitled story is just under 13,000 words (about 21 pages long). You really get some new founded respect for novel writers.

We have celebrated my Mom's birthday and just had the pleasure to visit with old friends from Lond Island. Plus I was privaleged to go to a good friends baby shower. She's having a boy.

I promise to try not to neglect my blogging duties. I also have some photos to share soon. But back to work. Lots to do!

No comments: