Monday, November 22, 2004

My It's Almost Thanksgiving

I can't believe it. THIS Thursday is Thanksgiving. Time is really flying in my world. I have been really doing a lot of deep thinking lately. About life, the universe and everything (and I don't mean the book, which is great by the way). I think that's what has been keeping me from posting too much lately, well besides working 7 days a week. Usually I examine my life through this blog and mostly I've been doing it in my head and I can't figure how to put things down. I think this is also keeping me from being more attentive to my book I'm supposed to be writing. I just can't seem to put things down on paper.

If I don't get the chance to say it, I hope everyones Thanksgiving is very happy and full of yummy food. We sometimes forget all the good things in our lives that we should be thankful for. I am learning that I need to recognize those things more often so I don't get down on my life.

So Happy Thankgiving friends.

No comments: