Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Oh Suduko, How I love Thee


I know the first road to recovery is to admit you have an addiction. So here goes.

Hi, my name is Sarah and I am addicted to Suduko.

Ok, I feel better. Now everyone knows that I have a compulsion to try each and every Suduko puzzle I see. I know most often I don't finish them, but sometimes I do. Today I finished my very first medium level puzzle. I was so psyched that I finished it I jumped up from my couch and did a little dance a joy. Ok, the little things excite me sometimes and this is one of them. If I could do them on a computer screen I might be tempted to work on the one above, but it would drive me insane.

The good news? I saw a news report that doing puzzles like Suduko are really good for your brain and inf fact may help in warding off Alzheimers. So it's game on! I know there's others out there...stand up and be proud to be Suduko addicts with me! (Dave I know your out there reading this and working on the puzzle above...:-)

1 comment:

Dave said...

Hi, my name is Dave and I am addicted to Sudoku.