Sunday, June 05, 2005

Fricken' Nervous!

Okay, so the new job starts tomorrow. I have orientation in the morning for 8-11:30, into work, more orientation and then DINNER with my new team, boss and her new boss! OYE! I haven't been this nervous, well in a long time or longer. I was actually pacing yesterday. PACING. I told a good friend it was lucky I had very little alcohol in my house because I would have been stinking drunk Saturday night just so I could shut my brain up. This is like actually a REAL job, one I'm going to have to work hard at. What the heck was I thinking? Say a little prayer for me this week, I'm surely going to need it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, was your last job in ... fake news?

Sarah V. said...

Yes, fake news...

No, it was an easy job, with easy hours...