Monday, December 06, 2004

I'm Dreaming of a Blue?? Christmas...


Lights! Posted by Hello

Ok, so we weren't gonna do it...
We weren't gonna be at Wal-Mart on Friday at 9 p.m. buying Christmas lights. We weren't gonna put lights up. Just a wreath, some bows I made and that's it. But it happened. Hubby decided he had to keep up with the neighbors. We happen to have moved to an unusually festive street and he didn't want to be left out. So there we were, along with many others, in the light aisle deciding what color, what kind, twinkling or not..oye! The choices! So in our debut on the block we went with twinkling blue icle lights, red and gold bows and blue lights in our lamps. Very classy if I do say so myself. It's hard to see the lovely lights in the photos. But they are there. And no the big black smudge on the house usually isn't there, but I thought I'd block out the house numbers since I don't need the whole word were to find me. But if you are flying over Pinellas County, Florida you probably could see our street from the air...it seems to be glowing and now we are too.

I'm finally really starting to feel Christmasey.

No comments: