Sunday, July 11, 2004

A House Isn't a Home Without a Tree


Hubby and Tree Posted by Hello

This is hubby with the lovely live oak tree we received for a wedding anniversary present from my parents. We had just finished planting it. Somehow my parents got that home in my dad's Avalon. Could you see that going down the road sticking out the back? I wish I could have had a photo of that one! We came home from work and there it was...I like it!

I am on a quest to find more plants/trees too. Found a local women who is a master gardner with the county extension office who is willing to splint plants with me. How cool is that? And a friend has a tree the city is about to chop down to make room for a sidewalk...we think we'll try to dig that sucker up too. I don't know much about plants and gardening..but I'm learning.

No comments: