Thursday, July 01, 2004

Have You Met My Good Friend Stanley?

Ok, so I wasn’t feeling too hot last night so I didn’t get around to putting these babies up. Yeah, I know I’m behind the Daily Dave and Side Salad, but here we go. We’ll Call this…Sarah’s Quest for the Cup!


Quest for the Cup Posted by Hello
This is some of the line waiting to meet Stanley. But hey…is there a better way to spend a half an hour of your workday?


Daal, Dave and Britt Posted by Hello
These are the guys and baby elephant I endured the line with. Well, it was mainly enduring the sickening sweetness of the two lovebirds. And Daal getting sooo excited at the thought of finding peanuts in the Stanley Cup that he almost jumped for joy out of Dave’s hands.


Daal climbs Stanley Posted by Hello
Here’s Britt helping Daal climb Mt. Stanley. The excitement is high here!


I love that guy! Posted by Hello
Here I am from farther away me with Stanley. It was hard not to kiss him.

And FINALLY!


Say Hello To My Little Friend...Stanley! Posted by Hello

No comments: