Sunday, November 23, 2003

Sounds of Silence on Sarah Says

Well, it looks like either no one likes Simon & Garfunkel, or more probable, no one is reading Sarah Says :-(


But that's OK, I will go on, just to hear myself type really.

I'm off to start my Christmas shopping. We are going up to Jacksonvill enext weekend and I want to take along all of the gifts for my sister and bro-in-law so I don't have to ship them. So I have made my list and checked it twice, I'll decide if they were naughty or nice, which with Laura, I suppose it may be been naughty :-).

I can't believe the holidays are here already..just seemed like yesterday it was the 4th of July. Not that I want it to be hot like that again...just enjoying the comforts of Florida in the Fall.

So off I go...wish me luck!

No comments: