Friday, November 14, 2003

Back..kinda

I spent yesterday at home sick. It went like this mostly...

Got up and called in sick about 8:30.
Drank a nice cup of tea and talked with hubby because I knew he wouldn't be home until after 10 p.m. again.
Layed in bed...layed in bed some more and blew my nose. Tried to comprehend this weeks West Wing that I had taped the night before. Being half loopy on drugs makes understanding the show even harder than normal.
Ate something about 1 ish.
Slept off and on until about 4:15.
Watched the end of Oprah.
Snoozed until about 6.
Got up to eat (made pancakes).
Layed on the couch until 10, reading occaisionally and drifting off occaisionally.
Went back to bed. Watched ER, kinda. Read a little.
11 p.m., took generic niquil and went to sleep.

Very exciting. But effective. I am feeling better than yesterday, tired, but better.

No comments: