Wednesday, November 05, 2003

From Cheese to Pancakes

Dave and his very complimentary spouse Britt seem to have gotten a little food poisoning from eating at I-Hop over the weekend. Sister Chef says most likely it had to do with some cross contamination, with some meat or something.

This set off a range of pancake songs. I have to say I love breakfast foods. So it's not too hard to come up with songs like:

­­­ when you're feeling hungry...
... for breakfast food ...
... what ya gonna eat?
... hot pancakes!

­­­ Pancakes are tasty ... pancakes are fun ... if you don't eat a pancake
... your breakfast isn't done!

Pankcakes...sticky, warm and buttery pancakes, I love the way they are...

It's a pancake life for me it's a pancake life for me! Instead of cereal we get pancakes, instead of waffles it's pancakes I-I crave...it's a pancake life!

There's others...but I sent them yesterday and I can't remember what I wrote...but you get the idea...Pancakes are yummy! I don't know if as yummy as cheese, but up there! Especially the ones my mom makes...she's really talented in breakfast making department.


No comments: