Monday, September 08, 2003

It's the Day After..

The day after vacation is over. What a day. I spent more than 2 hours trying to get through 437 e-mails (most of them SPAM by the way), too many phone messages and a pile of mail. And I almost found my desk! Oye! But I still have the vacation glow. I am rested still and refuse to have a bad day. They can start tomorrow.

Forgot to mention last night that I got a piano yesterday! Thanks to my sister's in-laws Paul and Linda for giving it to me and helping me get it from there to my parents who are storing it until we leave the apartment hopefully next year.
And big thanks to Roy who christened his brand new truck by hauling it across town. NO I was not going to move a piano to the second floor if I didn't have to. All it needs it some TLC (I'm stripping the paint) and a tuning and I have a great piano. What's so cool is that it is from the 40's (in-law's dad's mothers piano!) and it's in great shape otherwise. I am sooo excited! I have to read about wood stripping and then I'll get started! Couldn't say no to a free piano.

No comments: