Friday, September 26, 2003

How Sarah Got Her Groove Back?

I have been feeling Blah for a while now. Let down of vacation time gone by, turning 29 and looking back at what I have done with myself (or not really) and mourning the one year anniversary of the death of my brother. All this in a few short weeks.

I am not sure what happened this morning, but once I got out of bed (it was really overcast Ok) and started my day, for some reason I felt a little better. I have been mulling over what to write about recently for a small feature for 3 weeks and this morning it just came. I even got to allow myself to go out to lunch today with Skippy and his fab. significant other Britt and had a great time. I found myself smiling more than not.

Is it because it is Friday? I don't know. I'm not sure how or why I seem to have got my groove back, but I have.

Groovey!

No comments: