Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Fall stops by Florida

Today is beautiful here in Central Florida. The temp. was in the low 70's when I walked out the front door this morning. In the summer we are lucky if it hits the 70's in the middle of the night. And it is only supposed to be in the low 80's today.

I love this time of the year when the humidity calms down and the temperature dips a bit. I love it when it is cool enough to snuggle under a blanket in the evenings while watching a movie or reading a good book.

The only bad part? Old people from Canada start arriving shortly and decide they must drive slowly on the Interstate. And that they have to drive during rush-hour when everyone is trying to get home from work.

But I won't think about that yet. Right now the weather is nice and I'm enjoying it!

Question of the day:
What's your ideal weather conditions?
My A. Clear sunny days with highs in the 70's and lows in the 50's. (Can't get too cold you know, my hair HATES really cold weather as do I.)

No comments: