Friday, March 11, 2011

Habit Forming



On the urging of my boss, I started reading Twyla Tharp's book The Creative Habit. I've only read 2 chapters but I've already been reminded that in order to be good at what you love to do you must practice. You must make a habit out of it.

So I must write more. Much more.

I need to write about everything and anything I can. Daily preferably.

So back I come to my old friend, Sarah Says.... I've had this blog since 2004. I come and go. But I must bd more consistent. I must work harder at my craft.
I'm in. I can't wait to read more of Twyla's book.

Are you ready? I am.

1 comment:

Phoebe Green said...

Yes! It is hard to write often, but its great to spend some time writting and just forget about the world for a while!
Good luck. And if you want to, check out my blog.