Saturday, December 30, 2006

2006 In Review

2006 was an interesting year. Here's a brief photo review.

Karen and Joe got married Feb. 18 in Jacksonville.


We celebrated 5 years of marriage with champaign and a super chocolatly desert!

We went to Savannah for the day with Greg and Laura.

I saw the Grand Canyon for the first time. Wow.


Saw the lights of Vegas for the first time. A different Wow.


Laura, my sister turned the BIG 30. Don't ask her too much about it, she only remembers parts of it. ;-)


This is my BEAUTIFUL Christmas cactus. I didn't kill it! And more amazing? I left it out all summer and it still did this!


And finally - Laszlo and I get dressed up for Christmas mass. Yes folks, my husband wore a sports coat.

I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year. May your new year be filled with love, joy, family and friends and lots of laughter!

Love,
Sarah

No comments: