Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I Love the Wind



We've been having the strangest weather lately. The late winter and spring are typically very dry here in Florida. And while we often have breezy conditions because I live close to the beach, it isn't often windy. Recently we've had a series of fronts come through that have started and/or ended with lots of wind.

There's something that I love about the wind. I love coming home and opening wide the windows. I love the the way the curtains billow as the wind flows through them. I love sitting on my love seat by the front window and feeling the wind on my face. I love the smell of wind.

I have heard lots of ladies complaining about bad hair days recently. But I could care less. Because all I want to do fling open my windows or sit outside and enjoy this fabulous weather. I know that soon it will be hot and humid and I'll be shut tightly behind my windows and cooled by a machine rather than God.

No comments: