Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's Been Swell Harry


So Saturday morning I was up bright an early to procure my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I thought I'd leave the crowds of the night before and get in and out of Target first thing. Unfortunately Target isn't opened at 7 like I thought. So I snuck in and out of Wal-Mart and was well into reading the book by 8:30 with my mug of coffee and bowl of cereal. I thought I'd finish it by days end by some interruptions got in the way and by midnight I was pooped and I wanted to be more fresh for the final 100 pages. I new it would be heavy.
And it was. For the most part I was pleased with the book. It answered the questions I had. I have to say JK, the epilogue, I could have done without. But the epic battles, imagery, twists and turns were great. I know I'll have to go back and read it again to really get the intricacies of the book.
Now my only question is...what am I going to read now?

No comments: