Tuesday, August 24, 2004

The Zit Aisle

Ok, so last night I had to stop off at Walgreens to pick up some things. And it dawned on me it was Aug. 23. That meant it was exactly 1 month until I turn the big 3-oh..So why is it I am in the skin care aisle not buying anti-wrinkle cream but products to get rid of zits? Who ever said having pimples is a phase should be kicked and then punched, hard. Suddenly I am having flashbacks to high school. And I am mad. I am mad because I don't want to be buying not only things to combat my zits but makeup to cover them and that won't make them worse. I'm 29 and 11 months, when is the phase over?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to have pimples at 29, 39, 49, etc.
It means you have oily facial skin, which means you are less prone to facial wrinkles.
An occasional pimple or botox-dependent? You decide which is the worse fate.

Sarah V. said...

Hmm...that's one of the better reasons of zits I have ever heard...yet, I can deal with the oilies, not the zits.