Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Playing Catchup

Thought I'd play a little catch-up here. We've had a busy pair of weeks. We had the very cute and pregnant sister and brother-in-law in town for Father's Day. Below is a picture of the two dad's cracking up at a golf story. There's always something funny that comes out of their golfing excursions.
Then it was off to Jacksonville to attend Karen's first baby shower. Below is the Classic Pooh stuffed animal I gave her. He is soooo soft and cuddly. I would formally like to apologize to my family because I was high on estrogen from that wonderful time of the month and I was off the chart annoying - I'm annoyed at myself at how much so I was. Sorry.


By the end, we were a bunch of tired people. Laszlo took the time before we set off for home to take a nap. That char in their living room does kinda just suck you in.


Then it was back to work.

I had the cool chance to do some media training this week. It's hard. I give all the props to people who are comfortable in front of the camera. I realize my brain and mouth don't always work together. And that I really need a hair cut!

Anyways. Now it's on to working on pulling off Karen's second shower. I've never brought a party to another city. But, it should be fun. We are having a tea party - Tea for Two. Something so girlie about a tea party, it takes you back to being a little girl. I'm psyched.

1 comment:

Karen said...

No apologizes are needed. We had a great weekend! Can't wait for the shower you and Laura are planning. You girls are always great party planners and I am sure it will be absolutely perfect! See you in a few weeks!