Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wow - I can't believe it's 2008. But you know, I am ready for a new year. It seems that I needed the clean slate that comes with the new year. I'm excited at the prospects for the new year.

Although being back to work with a regular schedule isn't one of the exciting things. I was getting used to working partial weeks and shorter hours and there's not a holiday in sight. Oh well - it is called work for a reason I guess.

I know that every one talks about getting organized in a new year. Well, we are actually doing it. We tackled the problem closet in December and have started on the biggest cluster #$@! in the house - the garage. Oh - it will be complete before summer. I look forward to walking into the garage and knowing where to find the thing I am looking for.

Any way. Happy New Years to my friends and family. I am hoping your year is prosperous, happy and full of wonderful memories. You only get to do this year one time, why not make the most of it?

No comments: