Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm Bacckk

It's been a hectic week at work. The CEO of the company I worked for suddenly and very unexpectedly died while I was on vacation. So when I came back on Monday there was a flurry of activity surrounding a memorial service the next day. And plus just trying to find my way out of the e-mail that accumulated over a week.

I am ready for the weekend! And it starts tonight by watching my favorite college football team - the USF Bulls take on the Rutgers Scarlet Knights. Now all you haters, get over it, they are #2 for the moment. Why can't you be happy for them? Yes, I am talking to you Gator fans who think they are better than everyone else.

Any how. Sister-who-recently-returned and her hubby are coming over so I'd better get ready.

And once again --> GO BULLS!

No comments: